Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Best Dressed at The VMA'S

Heres Olivia from the tv show The City. Ok so I don't like the dress on her but I like the dress. I think it maybe because she is to skinny for the dress or she just needed it fitted a little better. Now if it was someone with curves wearing the dress they would have looked fabulous in it. The shoulder cut outs and the leopard belt just made it fab!
My Canadian rocker Fefe Dobson came back with a cute little combo. The thing I like the most are the cheetah print booties. The black blouse, black pants, and the red plaid jacket is so her and I like that she did that.

Amanda Bynes looked so simple and sweet in this black mini dress, you can never go wrong with an LBD!


Taylor Lautner who looked oh so fine was wearing a nice Calvin Klein suit. Just mmm mm mmm!



So yes the big thing when everyone was checking out the red carpet was on how singers Shakira and P!nk wore the same dress! I couldn't believe it, something like that hasn't happend in a long time. Luckily they were taking it lightly. They both actually looked great in there Balmain dresses.




Ok so I'm going to blog about how nice some of the people looked tonight. Not about Kanye West (still shaking my head) or Lady GaGa (she officially has issues). It seemed like the trend was short and sweet dresses or short and sassy dresses. There were alot of plunging necklines going on and a few metallics. For the fellas they went simple and dashing and pulled out there best suits or a nice jeans and t-shirt mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment