Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Karl Lagerfeld Controversy

Karl Lagerfeld, designer for Chanel and Fendi told German Magazine Focus that fashion is about, “dreams and illusions, and no one wants to see round women.” Ever since he made that comment he has made a lot of people angry. Questions have been raised like "Will people still buy his clothes after he made this comment?" and "Should he have made that comment when rumor has it he used to be big himself?" I don't know what to think honestly like I love Karl's designs, he definitely has talent but I never bought any of his stuff and I may not for a while for the simple fact that I can't afford it. Will I continue to show him love though? I don't know. So I want your opinion readers. What do ya'll think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment