Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Polos? Check! Fresh pair of Nikes? Check!






So I decided for the guys that I'm going to ask my guy friends what's in style for guys. (Shout Outs to Martell King and Noah Kelly!) They gave me plenty of ideas and the first two I'm going to use are an all time classic Ralph Lauren Polo and the very fresh Nike Blazer's. I don't know why I did not think about Ralph Lauren's polos because thats one thing I'm a sucker for! A guy in a fresh polo! Ralph Lauren's Big Pony polo collection is definitely something that has grabbed my heart, there are so many colors that some how some way match perfectly together. If you are as big of a fan as I am of Ralph Lauren's Polo's then this is all you need in your closet but you got to expand your fashion horizon's so hopefully that wont be all you have. To go with your fresh polo you are going to need an o' so fresh pair of Nike blazers! I've seen these sneakers around but I never knew there were sooooo many colors! There giving me what I need with these. It seems like for guys not only is the slim fit in but so is versatility. Here are some Polos and Nike Blazers to show you what I mean. (A big pony polo goes for $98 and Nike blazers go for $35-$90)

No comments:

Post a Comment