Thursday, August 13, 2009

ANTM Cycle 13 girls revealed!

Courtney, 22, from Fort Lauderdale Florida, 5' 4". Theres just something unique about her that gives her potential to go far.
Lulu, 19, from Brooklyn New York, 5' 7". If you look at her she resembles Chanel Iman a little with the eyes. If they give her weave as a makeover Chanel will be looking at her twin when she guest judge. Hopefully Lulu will know how to use the eyes correctly and as Tyra says smile with her eyes. If she can get that down then she can take it!


So yes the top 14 five foot seven and under models are revealed for this season! I cannot wait to see how this goes. I'm happy Tyra is having "short" girls go out and try to be models. Here are my 2 favoites! Unfortunatley I can only find two girls I like, the girl above is my favorite. Maybe when they get there makeovers they will look a little better. If you want to take a look at the other girls here is the link.
Source: http://jezebel.com/5336106/antm-cycle-13-girls-revealed/gallery/?skyline=true&s=x

No comments:

Post a Comment