Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daddy's Girls Season 2


Ok so one of my favorite shows, Daddy's Girls is coming on tonight. I am so excited to see what the Simmons sisters get themselves into this season with there friends and there cousin Jessica. To me the Simmons sisters are great examples of young, black, fabulous, and succesful girls with there line Pastry's. I really look up to them and Angela has my dream job of being a fashion editor. She is an associate fashion editor for Hype Hair. I also can't wait to see what they are going to do with Pastry's, in the previews they had the idea of opening up a retail store. I think that is a GREAT idea because I love Pastry's shoes and shirts. Back to the show though so apparently this season Vanessa has a boyfriend and he is on the show can't wait to see how he's like. Angela is bringing one of her childhood friends to live with them but her and Jess don't get along, I like Jess so I will be Team Jess all the way! Then theres Lynn thats going to be on the show more and one of there guy friends, but ummmm wheres Alycia?!?!?! Well hopefully tonights episode will explain a few things. Tune in tonight at 10 on MTV!

I now have a new idea also. I may talk about some tv shows dealing with fashion! The Rachel Zoe Project is coming up on the 24th and Project Runway is coming up soon! Ooooh new label Fashion TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment