Monday, August 10, 2009

Teen Choice Awards 2009

First Kim Kardashian. Ok so I'm not totally in love with her Stella McCartney Dress but I am in love with her new hair color! It makes her have that sun kissed glow, she looks so great post breakup with Reggie Bush. With the dress it looks pretty and all but it makes her look big in places where she is not lackin' in I should say. Her Gucci shoes are fly though.
Then theres my girl Keke Palmer. She turned it up being 16 now but I think she would've done ok without the gold bolero. She actually would of looked very young, fab, and sexy in the right way without it. Just the black jumpsuit, a bigger clutch (may be a bright color like pink), and her Camilla Skovgaard ankle boots would have been fine.
Selena Gomez looks so GORGEOUS in her KLS dress! The color of her dress is so perfect for her skin tone. Then the one shoulder made her look extra trendy. She was probably my favorite for the night.
Ashley Tisdale looked cute in her Used/Unused bustier dress. She's not a bad dresser though I would admit but she has been wearing a lot of black recently on the red carpet. I need some color Ash!
Then my boys the Jonas Brothers (and the host of that night) always look great on the red carpet. I think they can do no wrong on the red carpet. The teens have agreed with me to voting them as choice Male Red Carpet Icon. Congrats!


So this is one of the moments I've been waiting for since I started blogging. An awards show! I love to see what the stars are wearing to either be in aw or in shock. A lot left me in Aw though.

No comments:

Post a Comment