Saturday, August 15, 2009

Old School Fashion Icons

Of course I had to put Audrey Hepburn! She had the greatest style and as a muse to Givenchy you know she was stylish! I loved her clothing in Breakfast at Tiffany's especially the infamous black dress, and the way her hair was always done. *Sigh* If only I could've met her!
As my favorite person from the brat pack Molly Ringwald was the best dressed. She had some great clothes in practically all her movies. From the Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Pretty in Pink. Applauds to the costume designer of those movies!

Last but not least. Lisa Bonet b.k.a Denise Huxtable, I loved her style in the Cosby Show she took chances with her style and makeup and I LOVED her for that. Her style was basically fly when she was in high school and the early A Different World days. It seems like her daughter, Zoe Kravitz is following in the steps of her then fashionable mother so her fashion legacy lives on!


No comments:

Post a Comment