Friday, August 14, 2009

The Many Colors of Songie


So if you know me you know I LOVE nail polish! I have so many colors its crazy. Essie just debuted three new nail colors with the help of jewelry designer Judith Ripka. The three new colors hit salons and the web this month. There is Heart My JR Jewels, a dark-burgundy color that's a great alternative to black. The two other shades are a subtle blush pink named Put a Ripka Ring on It and a fire-engine red called Queen of Hearts. The polishes are supposedly infused with "diamond dust" for an extra-shimmery look, which is probably why they cost $15 each. I could see at least $10 for the polish but I will have to try it out myself. If the diamond dust really works then I will say it's worth the $15.

Source: http://nymag.com/daily/fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment