Tuesday, August 18, 2009

House Of Jazmin











Jazmin Whitley, 20 years old, is a fashion designer of her own clothing line named Li Cari (meaning dear to your heart in Italian). She has her own show now on MTV called House Of Jazmin, it follows her fashion journey as she trys to break into the fashion world. I was impressed with her clothing line I would have to say. With inspiration from Ms. Gabriella Chanel herself she held her own with her Spring/Summer fashion show. It was good but it wasn't great, with time though I know she will improve (hopefully). At the end of the show though she got a call saying she got a call saying she will be able to show her collection in LA Fashion Week. Congrats! I'm loving this though. Young girls doing there thing in the fashion world at a young age! Such inspiration for me, to know that can be me eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment